1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Lovely presentation and great taste. from low carb cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2-4 lbs frozen boneless turkey breast, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 ounces blue cheese or 2 ounces feta cheese
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350f degrees, coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
- 3Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- 4Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to create even piece about 1 inch thick.
- 5Remove and discard skin from one side of turkey breast; turn meat over so skin side faces down.
- 6Combine spinach, blue cheese, cream cheese, green onions, mustard, basil and oregano in medium bowl, mix well.
- 7Spread evenly over turkey breast.
- 8Roll up turkey so skin side is on top.
- 9Secure with tooth picks if necessary.
- 10Carefully place turkey breast on rack; sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- 11Roast 1 1/2 hours or until no longer pink in centre of breast.
- 12Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing skin and slicing.
- 13Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese-Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.1 g