Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different way to serve turkey. This is not a slow roasted bird! If you are grilliterate, this can be done using the indirect method with a little hickory or mesquite added to the charcoal.
- Brine the turkey overnight if you wish.
- Brush the butter or oil over the breast.
- Cover all sides with spice and sliced onion.
- Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Uncover, discard onions.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F until internal temp reaches 160°F.