1/2 Photos of Biscuit Popper-Roll Bake
This is a great recipe I came across via my friend Sandy who's a fabulous cook. It's quick & simple and adds a little variety to the table. Kind of reminds me of monkey bread in how it's made. ** I used Pillsbury Homestyle or Big Grands **
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees & spray 9x11 glass baking dish or pie dish with Pam.
- 2Open biscuit can & separate into 6 pieces. Cut pieces into halves or quarters for fuller effect. Roll biscuit pieces into ball shapes.
- 3Melt butter & roll biscuit balls in melted butter & place in baking dish. Sprinkle with spices.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown (if top browns too quickly before completely baked, you can use foil to cover top of dish for remainder of cooking time).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Popper-Roll Bake
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 741.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g