1/1 Photo of Best Ever Peanut Butter Chocolate Molten Cakes
Source: Kraft Foods
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425°F Butter 4 (3/4-cup) custard cups or soufflé dishes and place on baking sheet.
- 2Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Add sugar; mix well. Blend in whole eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour.
- 4Pour 1/2 the batter evenly into prepared cups. Spoon 1 tablespoons peanut butter into centre of batter in each cup. Cover with remaining batter.
- 5Bake 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully run small knife around edges of cakes to loosen.
- 6Invert cakes onto dessert plates. Cut in half to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Peanut Butter Chocolate Molten Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g