Source: Kraft Foods
Make and share this Best Ever Peanut Butter Chocolate Molten Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425°F Butter 4 (3/4-cup) custard cups or soufflé dishes and place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; mix well. Blend in whole eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour.
- Pour 1/2 the batter evenly into prepared cups. Spoon 1 tablespoons peanut butter into centre of batter in each cup. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully run small knife around edges of cakes to loosen.
- Invert cakes onto dessert plates. Cut in half to serve.