Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a kid favorite and "good enough for company" dish that goes well with most meals.
Make and share this Best Broccoli and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Mix together the soup, mayo, egg and onion.
- In a large bowl, fold the broccoli and the soup mix and the cheese together.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Very good recipe! Left out the egg
Easy to fix and a good tasting recipe. Thanks for posting it.
This is a great recipe. For future reference could I use cooked shredded chicken and rice ? Would the rice need to be cooked first as well ?