1/2 Photos of Best Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
This is a kid favorite and "good enough for company" dish that goes well with most meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the soup, mayo, egg and onion.
- 2In a large bowl, fold the broccoli and the soup mix and the cheese together.
- 3Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 667.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: