1/3 Photos of Baked Carrots With Cumin, Thyme, Butter and Chardonnay
From Food Network, courtesy Jamie Oliver. The butter and wine make a fantastic sauce. You can substitute whole carrots sliced at an angle for the baby carrots. Cooked in a foil pouch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Tear off about 5 feet of aluminum foil and fold it in half.
- 3Place the carrots, cumin seeds, thyme leaves, butter, and salt and pepper in the middle of the foil.
- 4Bring up the sides of the foil and pour in the wine. Fold or scrunch the foil together and seal.
- 5Cook for 45 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Carrots With Cumin, Thyme, Butter and Chardonnay
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 172.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme leaves