Prep 4 mins
Cook 12 mins
Lovely anytime but really perfect served hot in the crisp weather. Take along a thermos on a Fall outing.
- 5 individual tea bags
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 cups apple juice, unsweetened
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place the tea bags in a large heat-proof bowl; add boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients to tea; stir until sugar is dissolve.
- Serve warm or over ice.
This was great! Perfect for fall! I served it at my book club meeting this week and everyone raved about it.
This is a lovely cold weather tea. I used fresh pressed no-sugar added apple juice. Not too sweet and pleasantly spiced. Thanks for posting.
This is a really tasty iced tea. I did a half serve & used peach tea bags as that's all I had and Splenda to sweeten, possibly the best Iced tea I've had so far! Thanks Annacia!