1/3 Photos of Asian Turkey Noodle Soup
this is a great post thanksgiving idea, using your leftover bird.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces wide rice noodles
- 1 -2 cup boiling water, to cover noodles
- 6 cups turkey broth or 6 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of peeled ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1place noodles in a bowl, add enough boiling water to cover.
- 2let them stand 5 minutes, drain, set aside.
- 3combine stock, soy or fish sauce, ginger, garlic in a large pot.
- 4bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 5remove ginger, discard.
- 6add turkey and noodles.
- 7add scallions, stir to heat through.
- 8ladle into bowls, serve with sprouts, chiles, mint, and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Turkey Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 404.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: