1/1 Photo of Asian Coleslaw With Peanuts and Mandarin Oranges
You can use canned mandarin oranges in place of fresh, and add in a bit of sugar to the dressing. Plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a minimum of 3 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger (heaping)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 7 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 -7 green onions, chopped
- 6 -8 ounces snow peas, stringed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges, separated into sections (can use more)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts (can use more)
- 1Whisk the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large bowl mix together cabbage all all remaining veggies (except the oranges and peanuts).
- 3Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat (you might not want to use the whole amount of dressing).
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- 6Just before serving add/mix in the peanuts and mandarin oranges.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Coleslaw With Peanuts and Mandarin Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.6
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 431.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g