This can be made with leftover turkey, or with a prepared turkey breast. Very addictive, even if you overdosed on the bird the day before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- 2Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- 3Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- 5In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, turkey, pickles, prepared sandwich and salad sauce and mayonnaise.
- 6Chill in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Annie's Turkey Salad
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 249.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sandwich and salad sauce