Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This can be made with leftover turkey, or with a prepared turkey breast. Very addictive, even if you overdosed on the bird the day before.
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, turkey, pickles, prepared sandwich and salad sauce and mayonnaise.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours before serving.