1/3 Photos of Almond Pound Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, blend together butter and sugar.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Sift together dry ingredients.
- 5Add to the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk.
- 6Stir in the extracts and beat until smooth.
- 7Butter the sides and bottom of a bundt pan.
- 8Press almonds against sides.
- 9Pour batter into the pan.
- 10Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Let cake cool in pan 10 minuts then remove from pan and cool on a rack.
- 12Dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g